Sunday, August 1, 2010

Final Paris Blog: My Favorite Photos













































Here are some of my favorite photos from this three month stay. Pourquoi? As the creator of the photograph, I look for something that meets any one or more of the following requirements: It is a beautiful scene, a special event, an interesting person who might have an unusual story, a fantastic building, a "cameo minute" that I wouldn't want to forget.
It could be a sad clown in Montmartre, a silly teenager with two colors of hair, a stunning (or crazy) building, nine new-born puppies, a child dancing with her fire-fighter Dad, lovers embracing (blurring protects their intimacy and adds a feeling of a painted portrait, I think) or anything that makes me want to step back and relive that moment.

California here I come...

No comments:

Post a Comment