Monday, October 19, 2009

Posting Comments to My Blog...


I am hearing from you, my friends, that posting to my blog is difficult. Only two were smart enough to figure it all out, so from my sister's instructions here are the points you need to know to post a comment. It will probably take me longer to type this than for you to do it. Good luck! (PS I prefer to receive your comments on the blog with the blog rather than sending them to me separately; more fun for my efforts that way. Merci)
To Post Comment

1. At the end of entry there is a place to post comments.
2. Click on blue link for "comments" and that will lead to the following page.
3. Write comment in the"Post a Comment" box. Hold down the "Select profile" button and choose Google Account (the commentor must have a google account, which is free)
Hit the "Post Comments" button
4. A new page will open. Review the message or edit it. Further down the page there is a "Word verification" box with a word in it. Type the word you see in the blank box. Hit the "Post Comment" box. Voila! That's it.

Comments encourage the writer to keep writing. Au revoir. Tasha

PS If I am not writing daily there is one of two reasons: 1. I am too busy, or 2. I am too busy. :)

6 comments:

  1. Tasha,
    Great to see you having a good time. Things here are about the same-work! Thanks for the updates - Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you were here, but I may be coming back in the Spring so plan a visit for then! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy writing and yummy restaurant reviews. Probably won't get back to Paris for quite awhile, but your reviews are fun to read and fun to imagine as a future experience. Thanks, dear Sister. Sounds like many, many entertaining and busy experiences. Love you. Meg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you, too. Wish you were here. We could eat and get fat together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am enjoying all of your adventures so much!! Love the pictures and commentary. Hope your toe is improving. Love, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks so beautiful! No snow (we have already had measurable, plowable snow)and no long lines to get H1N1 vaccine..We are struggling to get the vaccine and to administer it. Has it hit France?
    Love, Kathi

    ReplyDelete