Sunday, November 29, 2009

Au Revoir! Je t'aime, Paris!



How can I end this blog? But then how can I leave Paris? For those of you who have read this, merci beaucoup for your interest.

I have met some wonderful people from the street market vendors to the President of Assembly Nationale, Bernard Couyier, both men and women who have stepped into my life and helped me enjoy these months as I wanted too. For that I am very grateful.

This trip is something I have always longed to do and somehow, in the midst of a depressed economy, I was able to save enough to do it. My last photo of me is one of my favorites because it expresses the joy I have felt at being here. It isn't my best photo but the moment was captured by my sister, Mary Kay, as I yelled at the top of my voice (at midnight) Je t'aime Paris!

So how can I go back to California when I know I am leaving my heart in Paris? I will just have to return to Paris soon! Stay tuned....Joyeaux Noel, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Bon Voyage and au revoir, Dear Sister. What a wonderful journey you have shared with us in words and photos. Bring the joie de vivre back to the U.S. and let it excite you for the holidays and New Year. Time to write those books, smile a lot, have new adventures and return to this place that so enthuses you. Love, Meg

    ReplyDelete