Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Louvre At Last...Again






It was hot in many parts of the Louvre today, butthere were many places that one could find find a cool, air conditioned room to enjoy the art even more. I can't imagine what air conditioning costs for the Louvre. Of course, I have been there many times. Each time I try to find something new.

In addition to the Louvre Historie exhibit, as you will see from the photos, today I went to the African exhibit. Small but very interesting since I am so appreciative of Africa Art and have some in my own home. Of course, I saw Winged Victory and the Mona Lisa, which I am sure I don't have to show you.

Instead, here are some artsy, if I do say so myself, angled shots of the Pyramid outside.

I was on my feet at the Louvre for six hours and then walked near the Seine for another two. Was I pooped when I return to my apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment