Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Weather and Mood Lifted!






Finally, it is beautiful in Paris! That improves my mood considerably. As a matter of fact if it stayed as beautiful as today I would have a hard time leaving.

It is my last week in Paris, I announce sadly. Time and euro is running out. I went at last to see the Yves St Laurent exhibition. He is still wowing them even in death with his vintage collection. I managed to sneak a few photos which I am sharing. When the museum lady figured out I was taking photos she nearly had a coronary. What does she think? This is not the Michangelo painting of the Sistine Chapel for pete's sake. My little digital couldn't harm anything. She actually wanted me to delete my photo! I remained firm, turned off the camera, told her to lower her voice and that I understood now the policy. Oh, I love holding my own with the French!

The exhibition was at the Petit Palais, one of my favorite museums. I decided to splurge and have lunch in their beautiful jardins (gardens) (photo). Then I went to a photography exhibit at the Hotel De Ville entitled "Paris In Love" (photo). It was a lovely day.

My schedule is packed with things to do and people to see before I leave. I will have lots of short blogs loaded with photos coming soon. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment