Friday, July 16, 2010

Versailles Biking






Yesterday, with promises of cooler weather, I took off for Versailles once again. I have wanted to go biking on the Estate for a long time but horrible weather made a recluse out of me. But, I'm back! Two hours of cool wind in my face allowed me to peddle around the Grand Canal and the beautiful and endless back roads of the estate forest. There is a wonderful energy that is emitted from forest trees that had me relaxed and singing aloud...sort of like Julie Andrews in the sound of the music except I can't sing and I am no nun! :) Then, I went back to Marie Antoinette's Estate for a two hour stroll. Yep, I was tired at the end of all that but happy!

1 comment:

  1. You look so happy, cool and relaxed. Glad the day was so special. Love the photos. Hugs, Meggie

    ReplyDelete